We are currently witnessing a real shift towards zero-emission and carbon-neutral transport.
The electric future is not only reserved for private vehicles, but for public and commercial transportation, too.
Who is this guide for
- Public transport authorities and operators
- Infrastructure consultation companies who will be advising in the transition
- Industrial companies including vehicle manufacturers, charging technology providers and software developers.
What will you get
This 14-page guide explores how to:
- overcome the most common challenges of electrification,
- avoid costly mistakes,
- and take the next steps on your electrification journey.
We will address questions such as: How to maintain the reliability of an electrified transport system? How to ensure an infrastructure that supports the optimal use of the fleet? How to make a smooth transition?
You will hear success stories from Helsinki, Finland and Santiago de Chile – two very different capital cities – and the key findings that the decision-makers in these cities had.